Bailey's Guide Service
Bear Hunting in Northern Wisconsin
Join Bailey's Guide Service as Russ Bailey guides you through the beautiful forests of Northern Wisconsin in some of the best black bear hunting land around.
- Hunts take place in Bayfield and Douglas Counties
- Bordering Lake Superior
- River systems Cranberry, Flagg, Iron River, Brule
- Bailey's Guide Service has 30 years of experience guiding and 45 years hunting and fishing
- Small family and friends operation
- Very personal hunting experience
- Limited number of hunters to ensure excellent success
- Excellent success rate, many referrals available, just ask!
- Many acres of private, county, and state land
- Several lodging options available
Bailey's Guide Service provides a fantastic atmosphere exchanging hunting stories, eating foods and snacks after the hunt
When bear hunting in Northern Wisconsin you must apply for your bear tag in zone D.
This black bear was taken with a bow during the 2012 bear season. It was
harvested in Bayfield Co. with Bailey's Guide Service. It weighed 558# and
scored 21 10/16", a new Bayfield Co. record.